Once again, the Ontario Handspinning Seminar will take online registrations
• By choosing to register online you will get a time advantage as the workshops will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The faster arrival of online registration will ensure you know exactly which class you will be taking as you check out.
• Those who wish to register for their workshops as usual through ground post, will be able to do so.
• Workshops will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, regardless of the method you choose to use for registration (online or post).
• The registration window will be open from April 1st to April 30th.
• A waiting list will be created if your favourite class is sold out before you get there, so if there is a cancellation, the spot will go to the person at the top of the waiting list.
• The webmaster will be available on April 1st to immediately help with any difficulties and will do her best to respond within the day thereafter; she can be contacted via
• If you are registering by mail:
Print the registration form found on the website
Complete and add a cheque payable to ONTARIO HANDSPINNING SEMINAR COMMITTEE.
Mail (postmarked between April 1 and April 30, 2023) to:
Ontario Handspinning Seminar;
Patricia Cooper, Registrar;
1146 Montgomery Dr.;
Oakville, ON L6M 1G1.
• Post-dated cheques will not be accepted. NSF cheques will be charged $25.00.
• For our American participants, please send either an INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MONEY ORDER or a BANK DRAFT IN CANADIAN FUNDS. We do not accept either personal cheques or Travellers' Cheques, and money orders must be specifically meant for International use. Domestic U.S. money orders cannot be cashed in Canada.
• Decisions to provide refunds will be made on a case-by-case basis. An administration fee of $15.00 will be applied to all refunds. Due to contractual obligations to the Hotel, no refunds will be made after May 26, 2023.
• The Registration desk will be open from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, June 2, 2023. Display items will be received adjacent to the registration desk. The registration desk will also be open from 8:00 until 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning.