Seminar 2020 | Registration Information
Registration begins Sunday March 29th at 8:00am until April 25th
- The online registration window begins Sunday March 29th, starting at 8:00 am until April 25th. Click on the above blue button to register.
- By registering online, you will immediately know if there is space available in your chosen workshop.
- On Sunday March 29th the online registration will be closely monitored if any additional support is needed with the process. After this, the registration process will still be monitored, but it may take a day or two for further assistance.
- Your Seminar registration fee ($150.00) includes access to our two speakers, your workshop, fashion show, awards presentation and after-hours activities. It also includes all workshop supplies and handouts for the attendee's selected workshop (one full day workshop or two half day workshops) as well as access to the Sales and Display rooms.
- Traditional mail registration will be processed beginning on March 29th when the online registration window opens.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted. NSF cheques will be charged $25.00.
- American participants can register online. Those who would like to register via standard mail are asked to send either an International Postal Money Order or a Bank Draft in Canadian Funds. We do not accept personal cheques or Travellers cheques and money orders must be specifically meant for International use. Domestic US money orders cannot be cashed in Canada.
- A waiting list will be created if your favourite class is filled. In the case of a cancellation, the open spot will go to the first person on the waiting list.
- Decisions to provide refunds will be made on a case-by-case basis. An administration fee of $15.00 will be applied to all refunds. Due to contractual obligations to the Hotel, no refunds will be made after May 23rd.
- After April 25th, if you or a friend would still like to register for the seminar, don't despair! Late registrations may be accepted if there is availability in a particular workshop. To find out if there is space in your desired workshop, please send a request to our Registrar at the following email address:
Postal/Mail Registration, if you prefer to register using the mail system
Print the registration form (a file located below), complete and add a cheque payable to ONTARIO HANDSPINNING SEMINAR COMMITTEE.
Mail - Open/download the first file below. Fill out the registration form (you will be able to type in your responses if you like). Then just print the form, add your check and mail to the address, below:
Ontario Handspinning Seminar
Anna Warren, Registrar
322 - 125 Raymond Street,
Guelph, ON N1H 3S6
The Registration desk will be open from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Friday June 12, 2019 and on Saturday morning from 7:30 am to 8:15 am. Display items will be received adjacent to the registration desk.
Snail Mail Registration Form
Competitions & Fashion Show Entry Form